Wouldn’t you like to know how to use your unique blueprint?
By Venus Gentile
At Oasis Integrative Medicine, we are utilizing cutting-edge DNA testing that very few practices are using on a global scale. Most DNA or Genomic testing has been conducted in research labs and academic hospital institutions, but now WE ARE DOING IT!
After years of research and studying genomic medicine, we are proud to offer the highest quality, reliable DNA/Genomic testing, ONLY available to qualified Healthcare Practitioners.
Read on to find out how this will change your life.
What is DNA?
The human DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) strand is a twisted helix, more commonly known as the Double Helix. It has over 3 billion nucleotide base pairs, which we have in common with 99.9% of the human population. Genes are made up of DNA, and we have two copies of each gene, one inherited from each parent. The remaining 0.1% of your DNA is the unique driving force to FINDING YOUR VITAL HEALTH!
You are as UNIQUE as a Unicorn
Cutting-edge medical practices have evolved from “one-size-fits-all medicine” to “Stratified Medicine” (grouping patients by diagnosis, demographics (age and gender) to “Personalized Medicine” (unique to the patient).
To put this into perspective, we have 60% in common with bananas, 98.5 % with chimpanzees, 57% with cabbage. You wouldn’t want to be treated the same way as a chimpanzee, cabbage, or banana, so why would you like the same medical treatment or healthcare regimen as another human when you have radical differences in your unique 1% of DNA.
Did you Know?
Your DNA can stretch from the earth to the sun approximately 600 times
Your genes are only around 3% of your DNA.
If you could type 60/words per minute, 8 hours/day. It would take 50 YEARS to type out the HUMAN GENOME.
Twenty-five thousand strands of DNA fit side by side in the width of a human hair strand.
It’s not what you think...
Medical DNA/GENOMIC testing is not “23 and me”, “ancestry,” or any other mail order services, but rather advanced science looking into the Alleles (genes on our chromosome that determines our traits) that CONTROL YOUR HEALTH. Through DNA testing, risk factors can be controlled, and treatments can be LASER FOCUSED for YOU and ONLY YOU.
Let DNA pave the WAY to YOUR VITAL HEALTH!
At Oasis Integrative Medicine we take the TIME to UNLOCK YOUR INNER HEALTH and VITALITY, using specialized testing and cutting-edge treatments. Our DNA testing is offered through blood and/or saliva sample testing.
What your DNA can tell you:
Which type of program is best suited for your genome, including obesity risk markers
Types of best-suited exercise/endurance potential/injury risk/recovery/peak training/time of day/circadian rhythms, satiety factors/taste preferences/alcohol metabolism
Metabolism and personal responsiveness processing of carbohydrate, fats and protein/snacking/sweet tooth trait/taste preferences
Oxidative stress markers/detoxification/inflammation
Insulin sensitivity/bone health
Cholesterol/lipid metabolism/clotting risks/cardiac events
Lactose intolerance, salt, and caffeine sensitivity
Bio-identical hormones (anti-aging) genomic preferences/immune response/DNA synthesis
Skin health genomic markers (collagen factors, pigmentation, sun, oxidative stress, skin sensitivity)
Brain wellness/mental health (neurodegenerative, Alzheimer, cognition, depression, OCD, bipolar, anxiety, PTSD, addiction potentials to alcohol, nicotine, opioids, risk-taking behavior trait, eating disorders, DRD2 -dopamine marker and COMT... neurotransmitter marker both effects mood swings, panic attacks, suicidal risk)
Pharmacogenetics (which medications are best suited for your DNA, ranked by referred, use with caution, contraindicated)
Methylation/MTHFR trait (increases cardiovascular, stroke, Alzheimer, inflammatory risk)
Discover a new type of medicine to achieve vital health! If you are looking for the REAL answers to your health concerns, want to feel and look better, live longer and with vitality....DNA is your answer!
For more information, or to book an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631.821.4200.
P.S. If you like this blog and want to read more great stuff, sign up for our NEWSLETTER at the top of this page!
~Dr. Dave, Venus & The Oasis Team
#DNAtesting #genomictesting #DNA #genomicmedicine #longevity #personalizedmedicine #findinyourtruevitality #precisionmedicine #iamdoingit #transformational #howtolivelonger #howtoloseweight #howtobehealthier
© 2021 Dr. Dave’s Food & Wellness, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This blog is for informational purposes only. It is NOT intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a licensed, qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.